Meet Yasmine!! We asked her some questions…
- What drove you to start CrossFit?
To become fit and healthy, but mostly because of the community and team spirit.
- How long have you been with CrossFit Pretoria?
I started in January 2013 till early 2014 then thought I could do CrossFit principles at a gym. Worst decision I ever made. Now I’ve been back since August 2016.
- Who inspires you?
All CrossFit Pretoria members because of their community spirit.
- What are you doing when you’re not at CrossFit?
Spending quality time with my 2 teenage angels.
- Interesting fact about you that people don’t know?
I would like to run a half marathon.
- What was your favorite childhood program?
Heidi. Because she always had the freedom to run the mountains with her friend Peter.
- If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
I would like to be like Wayde van Niekerk setting a new world record at the Olumpics.
- What would be your perfect workout?
Any workout that includes running.
- What’s your favorite movement?
Back squats and deadlifts.
- What has been your most memorable moment at CFP?
The moment my running started improving.