Meet Cassien and Marion!! We asked them her some questions…
- What drove you to start CrossFit?
Cassien: A friend told me about the things CrossFitters do and I thought “Mmm I could do that” (haha).
Marion: My fiancé, Cassien, and getting fit for my work as a paramedic.
- How long have you been with CrossFit Pretoria?
Cassien: 2 years and 1 month
Marion: 1 year
- Who inspires you?
Cassien: All my friends that give me competition and motivation during wods.
Marion: Everyone that works really hard to improve.
- What are you doing when you are not at CrossFit?
Cassien: Working, sleeping, and thinking about the wod.
Marion: Working or sleeping.
- Interesting fact about you that people don’t know?
Cassien: Deep down I am actually a nerd (I love games).
Marion: I love to sing choir.
- What was your favourite childhood program?
- If you had a super power what would it be and why?
Cassien: To be able to control time.
Marion: To fly, I love the idea of being “free”.
- What would be your perfect workout?
Cassien: Murph. Anything light and long.
Marion: Anything involving snatches or deadlifts.
- What’s your favourite movement?
Cassien: Bar muscle-ups and cleans.
Marion: Power snatch and deadlift.
- What has been your most memorable moment at CrossFit Pretoria?
Cassien: I have 2: my first ring muscle up and 16.1 thinking there is no way I can do that and then smashing it.
Marion: When I got my first snatch.