Meet Trevor!! We asked him some questions…
- What drove you to start CrossFit?
I saw a girl overhead squatting more than I could shoulder press at the time.
- How long have you been with CrossFit Pretoria?
About a year and a half.
- Who inspires you?
Anyone overweight or debilitated who makes the effort day in and day out to improve themselves.
- What are you doing when you’re not at CrossFit?
Mostly studying (to become a Vet).
- Interesting fact about you that people don’t know?
Couldn’t do a proper push up until I was 16.
- What was your favorite childhood program?
Tom and Jerry.
- If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
Photographic memory, would have so much more free time.
- What would be your perfect workout?
Short quick sprint with weights like a ‘Grace’ or 21-15-9 type workout.
- What’s your favorite movement?
- What has been your most memorable moment at CFP?
Doing the valentines day WOD in a bikini.